Got a new tattoo on saturday it is my family crest. Was originally gonna do it in color with a bronze background but the Balck and grey turned out so well we left it at that. This pic doesn't do it the most justice but you can see the detail.
![]()
Got a new tattoo on saturday it is my family crest. Was originally gonna do it in color with a bronze background but the Balck and grey turned out so well we left it at that. This pic doesn't do it the most justice but you can see the detail.
![]()
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Nice, who did you go to?
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Vic at Wolfsong Arts in Church Hill.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
You went all the way to Church Hill for that?
how much did it cost ya??
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
$350
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
$350
[/ QUOTE ]
That's a new St Croix Avid and a Curado 201.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I like that. Where did you find your family crest?
My wife found the crest online. I have a book that goes back to the first person to come to this country and we found the rest from him back online.
Did you not read the part that said this wasn't a good pic, I will get a better pic to make you happy. How far do you think Church Hill is anyway, it is about 5 minutes longer to Wolfsong than it would be to Skinsations or 2 Ton, and well woth the trip to save $100+. I haven't seen anything I liked from the woman in Wise and Inkworks has become overpriced, alot better atmosphere over there too.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
The detail is [censored]. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
Bookmarks